Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year's Eve

007 and I are enjoying rootbeer floats and Wii with Bandit who is doing exceptionally well today. 007's Jeep crisis looks to be just a minor alignment fix (cross our fingers). 

Top 10 Accomplishments of 2010:


10) Completed 2nd last semester of college with a 3.34
9) Got a new Yamaha TTR 230 dirt bike
8) Went through tooo many cars (007 will never get over the WRX and EVO :( )
7) Took a New Accounts Position at Cascade
6) Got promoted to a Lead Branch Representative
5) Saved an illegal immigrant baby turtle (Tiny)
4) 007 & I celebrated 4 years together
3) Continuous growth of my designer purse collection
2) Ran my first 5K untrained for Susan G. Komen-Race for the Cure
1) Survived the epidemic -- thank you Baby Jesus

To come...... 007 & I will be creating a bucket list ... yes we are adventurous

Thank you to all my co-workers, friends, and family for continued support with my school and work goals, aspirations, and accomplishments. Everyone be safe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment