Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011

Big events to come so far in 2011:
Graduating college (138 days)
Hawaii
Move out of parents house

New Year's Eve me and 007 were in bed before ringing in the new year. Today we will be attending his annual family new year party in Woodland Park, we will enjoy bbq pork and way more food then we need to eat. We have both decided to hit the gym hard and eat even better.. Our goal is to do the incline weekly starting in march, and participate in the race for the cure this coming summer. I am so excited to ride my dirt bike and am awaiting Apex to reopen on Tuesday for the new year. However, it will need to hit above freezing before i will attempt that.

Good luck to my Fantasy Football team today as I versus 007's mom in the Superbowl, at this point im in the lead 120-78. Here we go Tim Tebow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment