Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Almighty One

In regards to my previous post, I'm still a little hurt the ducks lost but there is always next year and yes i will route for them. While on the subject of football... really broncos... john fox? Maybe elway knows something we dont know.... I hope to see a winning record for once in 3 years.

Today was a good day, productive for sure. The Almighty One told me i was going to get written up for falsifying the truth about the smoothie list.. oooh no.

I also go told if you looked up ghetto fabulous you would find a picture of me.... i wonder if it has something to do with my humor.  For example Holler for a dollar... or back that thing up! All these amazingly hilarious things happen throughout my day and by the time i get to blogger.... i just cant remember them all. For C-Dawg ill just need to say get ready for extreme volleyball starting up soon.... You're team is going down!

Tomorrow, I am getting my hair done and getting ready for my last semester of undergraduate courses! It is so exciting to know it is almost over... unless i decide to do grad school (regardless im taking a TO from school.) And 007 will be finishing soon too!! How exciting! -- I look forward to my future.

So far, my healthy diet has been going strong.. no STARBUCKS.... and omg that has been a toughie. Got to love those delicious 100-300 calorie tv lunches yum yum.. anything for a good looking body for my bikini in hawaii this summer!
Well all that is it for the day i will blog more tomorrow.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment