Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Another cold Colorado day

Good Sunday morning,
I wake up to the church bells ringing at the church down the street from my house, of course it is another cold day here in Colorado.  This weekend has been filled with football, a nice dinner, and time with 007. I finally washed my car, which will last probably through today .. but what can you do.
Its 130 days until the big day of college graduation, it seems so far but is so close. Im excited to see where the world of opportunities will take me.

Today, I am spending a day with myself. So far it has been silent and quite thought revoking. I start school again for the last time for a while in a week from tomorrow. Let me rejoice and relax before the madness begins.

I also wanted to say my thoughts go out to an old high school friend Katie Johnson who recently lost her boyfriend Levi Kelly to cancer, as i skimmed the everyday posts of facebook, i read that heaven was so lucky. I wish her strength through the hard times. I wished that day would have never came for her.

I hope everyone enjoys this gray day here, stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment