Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Computer's were down again

Sorry for not writing last night, I have had a very long week. The computers and phones have went down the past two days at work at it has been very overwhelming. TGIF tomorrow.

This morning on my way to work, i got bit by a spider 3 times across my back, sending sharp pain through my back, when i was finally able to see the damage.. the spider definitely won!

Tonight 007 took me out to a nice, laid back Panera dinner, healthy and delicious. I finally worked out last night 300 abs... woah am i feeling it today. I have to get my bikini body in ship shape for my graduation trip to hawaii! 133 Days until graduation!!

I'm so glad this week is almost over, but at the same time a little disappointed that I am about to start school up again, for the last time..... until i decide to go to grad school.

Here's to an early night of rest to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best. Good work to the Cascade team for rocking cross-sells and winning first place as an individual branch--- we can win January!

"The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile. "
Plato


 Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment