Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another week.

Since school has started I have been very active and on the go. Sorry for not updating the blog to my fellow followers. Tonight was an awesome night in school, looking at our sky and stars is just beautiful. I would like to say that Im glad the week is almost over and how thankful i am for the teamwork that has been behind me lately. Thanks Ladies!!

Tomorrow night is the CC hockey game which should be a stress reliever to the week, then im thinking LETS GET DOWN--a little fun time to release the week @Copperhead Road. As I had stated Tuesday was the start of volleyball and I would like to officially say oooh yeah we WON.

Well for not being able to sleep i all of the sudden feel the urge to sleep, especially since i have a long day ahead of me.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment