Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Long Overdue

Hi everyone!

So sorry i have not been updating on what is going on.

School: Has been very good for the most part and homework has not been too overwhelming. The only bad thing i have to say is my day today... -13 without windchill and when its -3 and im done with classes and having to walk across campus 6 times they decide to close. Not to mention i wore 4 shirts, my snowboaring jacket, gloves, and a hat and was still cold.

Work: Always a learning and growing experience, I'd just like to acknowledge the team work and C-dog who went above and beyond to get a full relationship. I love my job.

Volleyball: cancelled this evening but our first game went really well, and i expect the pattern to continue!

Life: I was contemplating going for my masters degree, but honestly i think i could use a break. I have 107 days until graduation and I'm looking forward to my trip to Hawaii. I am looking at moving out just into an apartment to continue saving for a house(in case i decide to leave CO). I finally got my dirt bike to work and now have to get the rest of my equipment in order to ride safely. Tiny is still eating his new gourmet food like a pig, and bandit has an ear infection-- always something!

It is now dinner time and that is my update so far. Tah Tah

No comments:

Post a Comment