Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Packed week/weekend

Wow, can i say what a fun filled, busy week/ weekend i had.. Starting school back up has led me to trying to get to bed before midnight every night. I have made it to the gym at least twice a week and have done a mini workout nightly at home. Recently, I also decided i want to pursue my masters degree in Communications, I figured why not, its only another 2 years on top of my 5 ... and by the time I'm 25 i can be very successful (hopefully).

On the subject of being a packed weekend... LET GO PACKERS in the superbowl.. either way it should be a great game and I wont be mad if the steelers win.

This weekend, 007 and I went and saw The Dilemma, and looked at Townhouse since we will be here in CO for the next two years for sure. We are so excited to get started on the next chapter of our relationship! I also received my dirt bike gloves and had the best drink ever ... (watermelon jolly rancher) oh so good.

Well on the track of getting to bed before midnight, that's the update. I look forward to the week ahead of me---here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment