Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Day

Well today it was back to school and as I was more then prepared to be there from 9-4:30 one of my teachers (the last class of the day) fails to communicate to her whole class that the classroom number had changed for the first half of the class. Therefore, about 50 students left after waiting 30 minutes for a no show teacher. Ridiculous! Frustration! But on a better note, the teachers that did show up for class it seems as though i will enjoy them: Astronomy and Persuasion. I have a class tomorrow and then lab on Thursday.

So after getting out of school, I was feeling productive... I walked the dog, typed a thank you letter, made a quick trip to target .. and thats where i did my deed of the day!
              So there's a homeless guy, accompanied with a dog.... my first thought is always how sad, but when i see a dog i feel obligated to help. Since i was at Target i decided i will buy the dog a can of food, and canned food was on sale- --- pork tenderloin and rotessorie chicken.. yum yum when I gave it to the guy he was smoking a cig and politely said thank you, the dog however went right for the bag where i had given him the food and non stop wagged his tail. MADE MY DAY!! :) 
Now to complete my night i will work out read a little of my persuasion book and then get to sleep for a day of work and school tomorrow!

Can't believe tomorrow is already Wednesday and I am already look toward the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment