Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Back 2 School

Tonight is officially my last night of getting to bed before 12 a.m. ... grandma bed times are over! I am so excited though because this is my last semester of my undergraduate program at UCCS! Thank you to all that have been a part of the scheduling fiascos.

As you can see, I am working on the design elements of my blog to make it more user friendly, and connect to my other social medias. Let me know what you guys think!

I had an amazing day today... went to lunch with Leanne at Panera, took 007 out to dinner after a long day of work( and let him vent about his day.. for once). I also was very productive: cleaned everywhere, did my laundry, etc.

Tomorrow is the start of 13 credit hours: Astronomy, Persuasion, Travel, and Globalization.. Ill keep you all in the loop of how that goes. I am excited for any and every opportunity that faces me!

Now to reflect on Martin Luther King Jr. Day:
"Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. "
Martin Luther King, Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment