Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Big Dreams... Warm Hopes

These past few weekends have been quite a thrill, I have been riding my dirtbike and just love it!!

I have even managed to run 1.5 miles every other day and fit the incline in. However, my most recent trip to the incline ended with a hard spill gauging my entire leg and skinning my hands. For now.. safe walking on the way down. Barr trail is more washed out then ever but the incline did not feel as challenging as usual, i hope this is a sign of me being in better shape.

Two weeks from now, 007 and I will be in AZ for the 4th of July weekend, all i can think of is poolside days, river party, and good food... plus endless heat.

For my dedicated followers i know i have fallen behind, yet again but keep your eyes out i plan on blogging more.. but for the minute to minute updates on what im doing follow me on twitter @cgustin1

Have a good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment