Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finally, I re-connect.

Hello,

So sorry it has been ages since i have blogged. So much catching up to do my fellow followers and random readers.

I finally completed the 5 year plan and graduated at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs almost a week ago. I have been living in the real world (yet still in my parents basement). Move out is quickly approaching me June 4th can not get here soon enough.

Since my last post, I have started a new job, got a new car, and finished school... WHOA. I cant keep up with myself. I like my job, it is so different then everything i have ever known, except my studies in school are much more closely related to it.

On the note of Colorado, can we either get some warm weather, or ...... can i go somewhere warm? I thought it was the end of May.  Thankfully, I re-connect with the online blogger zone... (it helps if i remember my password, silly blonde).

Day 3 going on 4 of my summer diet and down 2-3 pounds lets keep the trend up!

Goodnight for tonight, but i will post frequently now that I am not a gizillion places in one day.

1 comment: